Thursday, February 7, 2013


CREATING AN ABUNDANT PRIVATE PRACTICE 2013

Upcoming Workshop: April 5th-7th, 2013; 
            Friday night: 7-8:30p, Introduction/handouts
            Saturday: 10-4p
            Sunday: 10-4p
Location: Louisville Wellness Center, 921 Main Street

Registration: Please send the following information via email (mfj@michellefrieswykjohnson.com) or mail along with your Payment:
1. Contact information (Name, number, address, email)
2. Business Name & profession
3. How did you hear about my workshop?


Payment: Can be made 2 ways; Paypal, or by Mail.
Checks written to: Michelle Frieswyk-Johnson, LPC  
Mail To: 921 Main Street, Louisville, CO 80027
Cost: $300


Cancelation Policy: A full refund is given to those who cancel 30 days prior to the first day of the registered workshop. Canceling thereafter, participants are given a 50% refund. There is NO refund for participants canceling 2 weeks from the start date of the registered workshop. All refundable cancelations are subject to a $25 processing fee.

Inquiries: Contact Michelle, at mfj@michellefrieswykjohnson.com OR call 720-435-5052. Visit both websites: www.michellefrieswykjohnson.com OR www.louisvillewellcenter.com

Testimonials:


"Michelle's workshop took my practice to the next level. Not only did
it provide the concrete steps and interventions I needed around
marketing, but it also urged me to confront my own limiting beliefs
that where getting in the way of fully embracing my potential as a
clinician. With Michelle's support, I walked away with a level of
skill and clear intention of what I wanted and how to get there.
Highly Recommended."
Craig R. Revord, M.A. LPC


"The work with you has increased the size of my practice. Your ideas from the workshop are a regular part of my business strategy. I appreciate your business sense, practical skills and spiritual foundation. Your workshop has paid for itself many times over.“

- Sherry Greenwald, LCSW

More testimonials click here


No comments: