Thursday, May 2, 2013

Creating An Abundant Private Practice 2014


Upcoming 2014 Workshop: dates to be determined 


Friday Night: 7-8:30p; Introduction & Workbook handout

Saturday: 10-4

Sunday: 10-4


Location: Louisville Wellness Center, 921 Main Street


Registration: Please send the following information via email (mfj@michellefrieswykjohnson.com) or mail along with your Payment:
1. Contact information (Name, number, address, email)
2. Business Name & profession
3. How did you hear about my workshop?


Payment: Can be made 2 ways; by Mail or Paypal
Checks written to: Michelle Frieswyk-Johnson, LPC  
Mail To: 921 Main Street, Louisville, CO 80027
Cost: $

Cancelation Policy: A full refund is given to those who cancel 30 days prior to the first day of the registered workshop. Canceling thereafter, participants are given a 50% refund. There is NO refund for participants canceling 2 weeks from the start date of the registered workshop. All refundable cancelations are subject to a $25 processing fee.

Inquiries: Contact Michelle, at mfj@michellefrieswykjohnson.com OR call 720-435-5052. Visit both websites: www.michellefrieswykjohnson.com OR www.louisvillewellcenter.com


Testimonials from April 2013 workshop:

Did the workshop meet your expectations?


"Yes, This was even more that I expected!" Clint Gerstner, Psychotherapist


"Thank you for this fabulous workshop! Like "Kim", I too have had a fire burning in my belly this weekend, as I have reconnected with my passion for working with people. You've taken the sting out of coaching for me. We didn't just talk about feeling positive, but really uncovered some of the psychological blocks keeping us from having a more abundant practice. During this weekend, I really made a shift toward feeling the strength behind my career choices. I loved Michelle's energy and ability to shift from guiding deep inner work to inspiring bold action. Thanks!"


"I just spent the weekend at a conference that helped me understand the task of starting a private practice.  Michelle turned it from a task to a passion.  By the end of the weekend, I had a structure which I can now work from.  As we talked about all the parts of putting a practice together, it turned from 'I'm not sure I can do it to, WOW, this is going to be fun.'  I could feel myself take the overwhelming feelings I was having, and turn them into a new found confidence.  This was exactly what I needed to begin my new road to having an abundant private practice.  Thanks Michelle,"
David Miller, MA, LPC 

Was the workshop worth its cost?

"Absolutely! I clarified my vision, created a plan of action and grew confidence in my ability to make this happen!"~ Alex Pacho, Psychotherapist

"Yes, especially because of the workbook!" ~ Sara Schifino, Louisville Wellness Center Psychotherapist

"Yes, very much so!" Clint Gerstner, Psychotherapist




More testimonials click here

No comments: